It is that time of year! Spring is right around the corner! That means that summer will soon be here as well. Don’t get caught with an underperforming air conditioning system that may be on the verge of breakdown in 90 degree nights and 100 plus degree days.
In DC, Maryland and Virginia the James Vito team is ready to perform preventative air conditioning maintenance on all our customers. The maintenance can help you and your family avoid high electric bills and untimely breakdowns, have a longer system life span, and insures your air conditioning system will run as efficiently as possible.
- Changing the air filters monthly is recommended!
- Keep any debris away from your air conditioning system
- Change air conditioner thermostat batteries once a year
- Clean the evaporator coils
- Air conditioning tune up- this should be done in the spring as long as the temperature outside is above 65 degrees or warmer. (The reason for this is to insure we get the correct Freon reading.)
Call James Vito Plumbing A/C and Heating to hear more about the benefits of our Service Partner Plans. We can check your Air Conditioning unit and prevent any future repairs.